This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control as well as to people that we do not employ or manage.
When performing a transaction, such as sending money to someone, we collect information such as your name, email address and delivery address of the recipient of the transfer, the value of the movement and delivery information. This is necessary to process the transaction.
When processing transactions, we collect authorization and settlement information from banks and transaction processors. This is necessary to verify card and/or account ownership, availability of funds, and confirmation of transactions.
When you access our services, we may automatically receive and record information from your browser, including your IP address and cookie information. We may also set and access cookies on your computer. This information is used to provide the services you request and/or to diagnose any technical problems. While the cookie will help us identify you and potentially speed up your transaction, you may, of course, choose to delete this cookie from your browser if you wish.
We do not sell or rent your identifying information to anyone. We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals only if:
- We have your prior consent;
- We need to share your information to provide the requested product or service;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on our behalf to provide a product or service requested by you;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- We believe your actions violate the applicable Terms of Service or any of our guidelines for specific services.
We are deeply committed to keeping your personal information secure. Therefore, your account information is secured by SSL encryption to prevent theft or interception during transmission.
All Rana Express exchange operations are performed by our partners accredited with the Brazilian Central Bank.