1 - IS RANA EXPRESS REGULATED BY THE GOVERNMENT?
2- DO I HAVE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF MY RECIPIENT DOES NOT RECEIVE THE TRANSFER?
Yes, we guarantee that your money will be received by the recipient. Otherwise, we will refund your transaction in full.
3- WHERE CAN I SEND MONEY FROM?
You can send money from any Rana Express agent located in the states currently operated: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
4- HOW IS THE EXCHANGE RATE DETERMINED?
The exchange rate varies and is based on the rate published by the Central Bank of Brazil.
5- WHICH CURRENCY IS USED?
The currency used is the US Dollar and the delivery of funds in Brazil is made in Real.
6- How will the beneficiary receive the money?
7- What are the restrictions applicable to money remittance transactions?
Rana Express prohibits the use of its services to transfer money to directly or indirectly finance illegal activities, including, but not limited to, support of terrorist activities, fraudulent sales, solicitation or theft. In accordance with the law, we are required to collect additional information about certain transactions that meet the criteria of the relevant regulation.
8- How do I change or update my shipment once the transaction has been sent?
For any modification or correction, please contact our Customer Service.
9- What is the minimum amount of a transaction?
The minimum amount is US$ 50.00.
10- What are the advantages of using Rana Express?
- Security: sending money legally. All operations have the same security of a bank.
- Convenience: you can complete your transaction by talking to a real person.
- Agility: your money arrives in Brazil in 24 hours.
- Money Transmitters Regulator Association
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN)
- Money Service Business Information Website
- Office of Foreign Assets Control